Many thanks to all who help out for the big charity night in the Mercantile Bar in Dublin. It was a tremendous success. Worthy Mentions - (and in no particular order)......
· Our families, friends, girlfriends’ and all our kind well-wishers. Slainte.
· Identity Parade (support act at the Mercantile)
· For free MP3's - Just click here - http://www.ilike.com/artist/Identity+Parade
· http://www.identityparade.net/ and their myspace at www.myspace.com/identityparade
· Live as Lizzy (Thin Lizzy Tribute Band)....Long Live the memory and lifes-works of Phil Lynott (RIP) and thanks to Patrick (Paddy) Dore, Michael Dore, Joey Brady, and Michal Kulbaka for such a great cruise in the Lizzy mobile...Cheers lads.
· Liz Geraghty (darling) who helped out in a big way with the big fundraiser in the Mercantile. Liz is also the person responsible for the steady camera work for our first "video of the week"
· Clare and Caroline aka (Debbie McGee) hahhah...Nice job with the Body Waxing.....incidentally.....my nipples have never been as smooth!!!!!! Check out the pics in the gallery section!!!
· All who helped out on the door at the Mercantile...Sarah, Ciara, Carl, Timmy.....
· Everyone wishing us well from Clare to Dublin and over the world.
· Brian Culhane
· Michael Culhane
· Myself (haha...couldn't help it!!!)
· Paul, Maura, Rob, Keith and all the staff at the Mercantile Bar on Dame St Dublin. The charity night was a huge success mainly down to their sheer effort and genuine enthusiasm. They accommodated us and gave us as much support as was humanly possible....Thanks a million guys... We shall call in for a couple before we leave and on our return...Cheers again.
· Local Media (Eoin at the Clare Champion, and all at the Clare People to name a few)
· All at the Share a Dream Foundation. Great work day in day out guys....We hope that we can do a good job for the Charity.
· All who donated (and who have yet to donate) to The Share a Dream Foundation – www.shareadream.ie
Many thanks to all the crew at Artbeat, Dublin City FM's weekly arts magazine programme on 103.2 Dublin City FM. Presented by Des FitzGerald, Sadhbh Murphy and Annick O’Brien, it’s a regular snapshot at all things arts in Dublin and occasionally further afield. We’ll cover galleries, outdoor events, literature, music, films and more. If it’s on, it’s on Artbeat. On the Artbeat show: November 26th the lads kindly mentioned Thaireland event! http://artbeatdublincityfm.wordpress.com/2008/12/04/november-26th-thaireland-event/